A Ft. Lauderdale employment attorney may walk you through the process of taking a deposition. He or she may provide you with a sample list of questions. Here are several questions that a Ft. Lauderdale employment lawyer ensures that you are ready to answer.
A Ft. Lauderdale employment attorney might ask you about your initial application with the employer. Some questions may include:
- Why were you interested in the position?
- What was included in the application?
- How did the interview go?
- Did you include a resume?
- Did your application or resume include any false information?
A Ft. Lauderdale employment attorney might also ask the following questions about orientation:
- Did you receive any specific information during orientation?
- Did you receive any documents during orientation?
- Did you receive an employee handbook?
- Do you have a copy of any harassment or discrimination policy?
- What type of training did you receive?
A Ft. Lauderdale employment attorney might inquire about the following information related to your employment:
- What were your responsibilities for each position you had with the company?
- Give dates for any promotions, demotions or disciplinary actions;
- What was your schedule?
- Name your subordinates, colleagues and supervisors;
- How were your evaluations for your employer?
- Did you lodge any formal complaints?
- What was your reason for termination?
A Ft. Lauderdale employment attorney might be able to help you prepare for a deposition. Contact Ft. Lauderdale employment lawyer Mark J. Berkowitz P.A. at (954) 527-0570.